Excellerations Inuit Boy Costume
This traditional boys' costume from the Inuit culture provides children with an interactive cultural learning experience.
- Parka (17-1/2"L without hood, 27"L with hood, sleeves 13-1/2"L, shoulders 12"W)
- Ideal for storytelling, open play, social awareness and social studies
- Easy to put on with hook and loop closures
- Machine washable
- Exclusively ours
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
Discount School Supply School Supplies Arts Crafts
Show All Prices